From Infinity Wiki
- Automatic in the Deployment Phase.
- During the Deployment Phase, the player doesn't place the model on the table but a Seed-Embryo (SEED-EMBRYO) Marker.
- A Seed-Embryo must apply the values of the Seed-Embryo Troop Profile.
- A Seed-Embryo Marker has a 360˚ LoF.
- A Seed-Embryo Marker has a Silhouette (S) value of 0.
- If the Seed-Embryo Troop Profile has a weapon, the trooper can use it with no need to declare Hatch nor to change to the Developed Form.
- This state does not affect Automatic Special Skills or Automatic Equipment.
- A trooper's Seed-Embryo state is cancelled, and its Marker replaced with its model, whenever:
- The player chooses to cancel the Seed-Embryo state during the Order Count step of the players' second Active Turn or their following Active Turns.
- The player declares the Autohatch Short Skill or Hatch ARO and passes the corresponding Roll, if necessary.
- Whenever the Seed-Embryo state is cancelled, replace the Seed-Embryo Marker with the trooper's model, facing whatever direction the owning player chooses.
- Once the Seed-Embryo state is cancelled, the player will use the trooper's Developed Form Troop Profile.
- Regarding Autohatch, the cancellation of Seed-Embryo state is applied to the whole declared Order. So, if a trooper in Seed-Embryo state declares an Autohatch + Move Order, her Developed Form Troop Profile will be applied for the whole Order.
- Regarding Hatch, cancellation of the Seed-Embryo state is applied in the Conclusion of the Order, applying the Developed Form Troop Profile in subsequent Orders.