Troopers with this CC Special Skill are superb fighters, able to cancel the CC Special Skills of their opponents.
| NATURAL BORN WARRIOR
|| AUTOMATIC SKILL
|CC Special Skill
- Either in an Active or Reactive Turn, a trooper must reach or be in base to base contact with an enemy in order to be able to use this Special Skill.
- The user of this CC Special Skill chooses between two CC Combat Modes, as shown in the Natural Born Warrior Chart.
- The user can choose to use either CC Combat Mode, but not both, as their effects do not combine.
- When declaring the use of Natural Born Warrior, the user can only choose one CC Combat Mode.
- The player must indicate which CC Combat Mode he will use when declaring the use of Natural Born Warrior.
Natural Born Warrior Chart
| NBW CC Combat Mode A
| NBW CC Combat Mode B
NOTE*: While in CC, this type of Combat Mode cancels the CC Special Skills of the opponent (except Natural Born Warrior's own Combat Mode A, Assault, and those indicating otherwise in their descriptions) when declaring a CC Attack against the user.
However, this Combat Mode doesn't cancel the Special Skills associated to the CC Special Skills, like V: Courage or Stealth, in the case of Martial Arts and Protheion, for example.
Natural Born Warrior vs Martial Arts game example:
- Señor Massacre, a Mercenary possessing the Natural Born Warrior Special Skill, is engaged in CC with Miyamoto Mushashi, a Mercenary with the Martial Arts L5 Special Skill. If Sr. Massacre declares the use of Combat Mode A, Mushashi will cannot use any of his Martial Arts levels, but he can apply V: Courage if he wishes so.
- Mushashi cannot use his Dual Wield CC Special Skill, so he must choose which Special Ammunition he will use instead of combining the effects of both.
- Let's suppose Mushashi is engaged in CC with Señor Massacre and two Jaguars. Then, Mushashi and declares the use of the Martial Arts L5 against his adversaries, and Sr. Massacre declares the use of Combat Mode A. This means that Martial Arts L5 is cancelled, so Mushashi must now choose only one target amongst his three opponents. However, if Mushashi declares the use of the Level 5 against only the two Jaguars, then Sr. Massacre cannot declare the use of Combat Mode A, because he is not the target of a CC Attack.
Natural Born Warrior vs Berserk game example:
- If a 45th Highlander, a trooper possessing the Berserk Special Skill, declares the use of Assault against Señor Massacre, then Combat Mode A has no effect, and the Caledonian can move the total of his both MOV values and perform a CC Attack. However, once they are engaged in CC, if Sr. Massacre declares the use of Combat Mode A, the 45th Highlander cannot apply the Berserk Attack Combat Mode.
Natural Born Warrior vs i-Kohl game example:
- If Señor Massacre is engaged in CC with the beautiful Odalisque Azra and declares the use of Combat Mode A, then she cannot apply any Level of her i-Kohl CC Special Skill.
Natural Born Warrior vs Surprise Attack game example:
- A Ninja who engages in CC with Señor Massacre cannot use the Surprise Attack CC Special Skill and any level of his Martial Arts Special Skill if the mercenary declares the use of Combat Mode A. However, the Ninja can apply V: Courage if he wishes so.
Natural Born Warrior vs Protheion game example:
- If Señor Massacre declares the use of Combat Mode A when engaged in CC with an Umbra Samaritan, the alien warrior cannot use any Level or special effect of his Protheion CC Special Skill. However, the Umbra can apply V: Courage if he wishes so.
Natural Born Warrior vs Poison game example:
- If Señor Massacre is engaged in CC with Tarik Mansuri and declares the use of Combat Mode A, then the Khawarij officer cannot use his Martial Arts and his Poison CC Special Skill. This means Tarik cannot apply the extra BTS Roll provided by this CC Special Skill.
Natural Born Warrior vs Natural Born Warrior game example:
- If a Wulver declares the use of Combat Mode A and the Berserk Attack Combat Mode when engaged in CC with Señor Massacre, then the mercenary cannot use Combat Mode B. However, Sr. Massacre can declare the use of Combat Mode A to cancel the Berserk Attack Combat Mode of his hairy opponent.
Some people are particularly adapted for the fray, possessing highly developed combat instincts and carrying hundreds hours of intense training and real combat upon their shoulders. These fighters are able to identify and counteract the movements and tactics of their adversaries. This instinctive fighting skill makes them fearsome opponents against whom it seems there is no chance to attain victory.