- In the Active Turn, the user may distribute two WIP+3 Rolls among one or multiple targets.
- Each successful Roll forces the target to apply the effects of DT Special Ammunition, which forces him to make two BTS Rolls, versus Damage 13.
- Failing the BTS Roll causes the target to enter the Immobilized-1 state, signified by an Immobilized-1 Marker (IMM-1).
- Critical hits with this Attack Tactic cause the target to enter the Immobilized-1 state directly, bypassing the usual BTS Roll.
- The effects of this Pheroware Tactic persist until the opponent cancels the induced state by any of the Cancellation clauses for the state.
- The range of this Attack is the user's Zone of Control.