|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
This is the most versatile and powerful type of Fireteam, and the one which allows the highest number of members.
In addition to the Fireteam Common Requirements, a Fireteam: Core has to fulfill the following specific Requirements:
- Only those units specified on their Sectorial Army List can compose a Fireteam: Core.
- To compose a Fireteam: Core, the minimum trooper number Requirement is two, and the maximum is five.
- The player can only have a single Fireteam: Core on the game table, unless a Special Rule, Scenario Rule, or some Special Skill indicates otherwise.
- Fireteam: Core allows players to compose Fireteams of two, three, four, or five members.
- This Type of Fireteam allows players to apply the two, three, four, or five member Fireteam bonuses, depending on how many members it has.
- A Fireteam: Core is identified by the Team Leader Marker (F: TEAM LEADER).
- In addition to the Cancellation conditions specified on the Infinity Fireteams rule, a Fireteam: Core is cancelled when it is reduced to less than two members.
When creating a Fireteam: Core that includes Wildcard troopers, you must include at least one trooper from one of the units listed for that Fireteam in the Sectorial chart, or a trooper who counts as one of those units.