- In the Active Turn, the user may distribute two WIP Rolls among one or multiple targets.
- In a Face to Face Roll, this Pheroware Tactic imposes a -3 MOD to the target's Attribute.
- Each successful Roll forces the target to apply the effects of DT Special Ammunition, which forces him to make two BTS Rolls, versus Damage 13.
- Failing the BTS Roll causes the target to enter the Isolated state, signified by an Isolated Marker (ISOLATED) in base to base contact.
- Critical hits with this Attack Tactic cause the target to enter the Isolated state directly, bypassing the usual BTS Roll.
- The effects of this Pheroware Tactic persist until the opponent cancels the induced state by any of the Cancellation clauses for the state.
- The range of this Attack is the user's Zone of Control.