In Infinity, game-relevant pieces of materiel and gear are collectively called Equipment. Their use is usually non-offensive, but they give their users special abilities and bonuses that improve their prospects of survival on the battlefield.
Equipment: Labels and Traits
Like Special Skills, all pieces of Equipment have one or more Labels that quickly mark them as having certain game features.
In the Labels section of some pieces of Equipment you can also find Traits like the ones used for Weapons.
Like Special Skills, certain pieces of Equipment are divided into several alphabetic or numeric Levels that represent grades of effectiveness and refinement of the same basic technology.
- AI Beacon (Human Sphere N3)
- AI Motorcycle (New Skills PDF)
- Albedo (Human Sphere N3)
- Baggage (Human Sphere N3)
- Biolocator (Human Sphere N3)
- Biometric Visor (Human Sphere N3)
- Control Device (Human Sphere N3)
EVO Repeatersee EVO Hacking Device
- Holoprojector (Human Sphere N3)
- Medjector (Third Offensive)
- Minesweeper (Human Sphere N3)
- Nanoscreen (Human Sphere N3)
- Nullifier (Human Sphere N3)
- Spotter (Human Sphere N3)
- SymbioBomb (Human Sphere N3)
- SymbioMate (Human Sphere N3)
- Symbiont Armor (Human Sphere N3)
X-2 Visorremoved in Human Sphere N3.
|N3 Frequently Asked Question||FAQ Version: 1.1|
|Q: Can you declare an Attack against pieces of Equipment deployed by allied troops?|
|Related Pages: BS Attack, Equipment|
|N3 Frequently Asked Question||FAQ Version: 1.2|
|Q: When using the Minelayer Special Skill or deploying CrazyKoalas how do deployable weapons or Equipment work during Deployment?|
| A: The deployment of weapons or deployable Equipment must follow the Deployment rules.
They must always be within the area in which the trooper is allowed to deploy. For example, if the Minelayer trooper lacks the Infiltration Special Skill, the Deployable Weapons must be placed inside the trooper’s Deployment Zone. In the case that the trooper with Minelayer uses the Infiltration Special Skill, and this trooper deployes in his own half of the table, he only can deploy the mine inside his half of the table, never beyond.
|Related Pages: Equipment, Minelayer, Perimeter|