From Infinity Wiki
- A piece of scenery or of Equipment that loses the last point of its Structure (STR) Attribute, leaving it with exactly zero, enters the Damaged state automatically.
- A Scenery Building with half (rounded up) of its Construction Scenery Items in the Damaged state is considered to be in Damaged state too.
- While in this state, whatever functionality the Scenery Item had has no effect.
- Whatever Automatic Special Skills and Automatic Equipment the piece of scenery had have no effect while it is Damaged.
- A Scenery Building in the Damaged state is considered to be Difficult Terrain.
- A trooper with the Special Skill Engineer (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel the Damaged state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in base contact with the affected Scenery Item and passing a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario that caused the state). If the Damaged state is canceled, the Element regains 1 point of its STR Attribute.
- Certain Special Skills, pieces of Equipment and special scenario rules can also cancel the Damaged state.