From Infinity Wiki
Under certain circumstances, troopers can declare this Common Skill to move about the battlefield without attracting enemy AROs.
|CAUTIOUS MOVEMENT||ENTIRE ORDER|
|Movement, No LoF, No Roll.|
- Cautious Movement example
- Fusilier Angus wants to sneak up on his arch-enemy Alguacil Ortega. Since he is has Total Cover behind a tall building, Angus is outside LoF of Ortega and the other Nomads, including a TO Camouflage Marker. He estimates that he can reach another Total Cover behind a bin with the first value of his MOV where he would be safely hidden, so he declares Cautious Movement.
- Ortega and all other Nomad troops, including the TO Camouflage Marker, are unable to react in ARO because Angus' Cautious Movement began and ended out of their LoF.
- Example of Cautious Movement and Hidden Deployment
- In her Active Turn, a player wants her Camouflage Marker to declare Cautious Movement. She checks that no enemy figures or Markers have LoF to her Camouflage Marker in either its current location or its final position, so she declares the Cautious Movement. Her opponent did have a trooper in Hidden Deployment who would have had LoF to the Camouflage Marker as it finished its Cautious Movement. However, since the trooper is not physically on the table either as a marker or as a figure, it cannot halt the Cautious Movement declaration. Once declared, by the very nature of the Cautious Movement, the Hidden Deployment unit cannot reveal itself with an ARO.