|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
- A trooper in base to base contact with an allied trooper in Immobilized (IMM-1 or IMM-2), Stunned, or Unconscious state, declares Casevac spends one Short Skill of the Order.
- Troopers can only activate the Casevac state if they possess a PH Attribute equal to or higher than the PH Attribute of the trooper they want to carry.
- While in Casevac state, the player activates both troopers with one single Order or ARO.
- In the Casevac state, the player will move both troopers simultaneously in base to base contact.
- In this state, the carried trooper (who is in an Immobilized, Stunned, or Unconscious state) cannot declare Orders or ARO. Any Order or ARO will be always declared and performed by the carrying trooper.
- In the Casevac state, both troopers provoke only one ARO from each enemy within LoF or ZoC.
- Players declaring an Attack with a Template Weapon against a trooper in Casevac state or the carried trooper must apply the Template Attack on a CC rule.
- In the Casevac state, the carried trooper doesn't block LoF.
- In the Casevac state, the carried trooper doesn't provide the MOD of +1 to B when engaging in CC.
- Unless a Special Scenario Rule indicates the contrary, a trooper in the Casevac state cannot carry more than one Immobilized, Stunned or Unconscious trooper.
- The Casevac state is automatically cancelled if the trooper carrying the Immobilized, Stunned, or Unconscious trooper declares a Skill other than Cautious Movement, Change Facing, Climb, Dodge, Jump, Reset, or a Short Movement Skill.
- This state is also cancelled if the trooper that declared Casevac spent an Impetuous Order.
- In the same way, the Casevac state is cancelled when the trooper that declared Casevac passes to Immobilized (IMM-1 or IMM-2), any Null state, or any other state that indicates so.
- The Casevac state is automatically cancelled if the carried trooper recovers from the Immobilized (IMM-1 or IMM-2), Stunned, or Unconscious state.
- This state is also cancelled if the trooper that declared Casevac enters a state which replaces the model with a Marker (Camouflage, TO, Impersonation, Holoecho...).
- The trooper that declared Casevac can cancel it voluntarily just spending a Short Skill of the Order.
- Players must remove the Casevac Marker from the game table at the end of the Order in which such state is cancelled.
Casevac, Equipment, and Scenery Items
The Casevac state can be applied to the transportation of pieces of Equipment or Scenery Items, as stated by the Scenario Special Rules or by mutual agreement between the players.
Casevac and Motorbikes
Troopers with the Motorbike piece of Equipment, or an equivalent, can only be carried without it, placing a Motorbike Marker when this state is activated.