- In the Active Turn, the user may distribute three WIP Rolls among one or several targets.
- Each successful Roll forces the target to make a BTS Roll versus Damage 13.
- Failing the BTS Roll causes the target to enter the Immobilized-1 state, signified by an Immobilized-1 Marker (IMM-1).
- The effects of this Hacking Program are canceled automatically at the end of the following Player Turn after its declaration, but the induced state may be canceled earlier by other means.
- The range of this program is the Hacker's Hacking Area.