|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
This piece of Equipment reflects the supplies the player's combat force has available.
Baggage and Perimeter Disposable weapons and pieces of Equipment
If the bearer of Baggage is in base to base contact with a friendly trooper who has used all or part of his Perimeter Disposable weapons or pieces of Equipment, and spends one Short Skill of an Order, then the player can replace those reloaded weapons or pieces of Equipment in base contact with their owner.
- When deploying a Baggage trooper in a 300 point Army List, the player calculates the Retreat! percentage at 320 points (300 troops Cost + 20 Baggage extra points). If the player deploys two Baggage troopers, then the increase would be 40 points.
- In the same way, and applying this rule in an individual manner, a Baggage trooper, costing its player just 8 Cost points, provides 28 Victory Points (Cost: 8 + 20 thanks Baggage) to his player to calculate the total amount of Victory Points he possesses.
- A Muyib armed with a D.E.P. a Disposable Weapon (1) and Viral Mines, Disposable Weapon (3), has spent his D.E.P. so he is carrying an Unloaded Marker, and also one of the three Viral Mines he has available. If a bearer of Baggage enters in base to base contact with the Muyib and spends one Short Skill of the Order, then the Muyib will recover the complete use of all his Disposable Weapons, cancelling the Unloaded state. By doing this the Muyib will again have 1 D.E.P. and 3 Viral Mines.
- Akinyi is a Moran Maasai Hunter armed with CrazyKoalas, Perimeter Disposable Weapons (2), who has spent one of them as he left it in Stand By Mode. If a bearer of Baggage enters in base to base contact with Akinyi and spends one Short Skill of the Order, then the Moran Maasai Hunter will get one new CrazyKoala that the player places in base to base contact with him.
- However, if Akinyi had spent his two CrazyKoalas and a bearer of Baggage enters in base to base contact with Akinyi and spends one Short Skill of the Order, then Akinyi will get two CrazyKoalas.
|Army points with a Baggage trooper||Point value of survivors (25% Army points)|
|360||90 Points or less|
|340||85 Points or less|
|320||80 Points or less|
Provisions, supplies, and ammunition are key elements in long term campaigns or for those deployed far away from the supply lines. Infantry campaign personal gear comprises everything needed by a soldier for survival in a combat environment. Anything else that is mission-essential, but not part of an individual soldier's kit, is called Baggage and will be carried on a transport Remote or a vehicle. Survival equipment found in Baggage includes advanced environmental protection, medical supplies, water (not only stored but via a purifier system) and food, batteries and/or a power generator, and deployment-specific items.
Traditionally, infantry have suffered high rates of casualties due to illness, exposure to adverse weather and environment, and privation from lack of food and/or water. Throughout military history, unfortunately, the number of casualties from these causes surpasses, in many situations, those inflicted by the enemy. It is well known that better equipment for soldiers and effective supply lines drastically reduces attrition rates.
|N3 Frequently Asked Question||FAQ Version: 1.5, Jan 2019|
|Q: If a trooper with the Baggage Special Skill is in a Null state, how do they interact with Retreat!, Killing and Victory Points?|
|A: As Automatic Equipment does not work while in a Null state, the extra Army Points or Victory Points for Baggage do not apply. For example an Ikadron that survives the game in a non-Null state is worth 29 Victory Points, but if it is in a Null state it will only be worth 9 points for Killing. In addition, the force’s Retreat! threshold is based on the number of non-Null troopers with Baggage.|
|Related Pages: Baggage, End Game, Retreat!|