The actions available to Infinity troopers are coded into Skills. There are two major kinds of Skills: Common Skills, which are available to all troopers, and Special Skills, available only to units whose troop profile specifically states that they possess them.
Labels indicate a series of defining aspects of the Skill for quick reference. The most common Labels are:
- Attack. The use of this Skill is a form of Attack. Remember that you cannot declare attacks against allies or Neutral units, whether represented by figures or Markers.
- Advanced Combat: Hacking. This Skill relates to the advanced Hacking rules.
- Movement. The use of this Skill is a form of Movement.
- No LoF. This Skill does not require LoF towards the target.
- No Roll. Using this Skill does not require a Roll.
Both Common and Special Skills can also be divided into:
Automatic Skills Automatic Skills are those that can be employed without expending an Order or ARO. Consequently, these Skills do not require a Roll.
ARO Skills ARO Skills are those that Troopers may perform as an ARO.
Entire Order Skills To declare one of these Skills, the user must expend one Entire Order. These Skills can only be declared in Active Turn.
Short Movement Skills To declare one of these Skills, the user must expend one Short Movement Skill.
Short Skills To declare one of these Skills, the user must expend one Short Skill.