Active Symbiont Armor
From Infinity Wiki
|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
Automatic when the bearer is deployed.
- In Active Symbiont Armor state, the bearer uses the Active Symbiont Armor Troop Profile which appears on the Army List.
- The Active Symbiont Armor state is highly sensitive to the Fire Special Ammunition.
- In this state, failing an ARM Roll caused by Fire Special Ammunition means losing all the points of the Wounds/STR Attribute of the Active Symbiont Armor Troop Profile. If the bearer loses more points of his Wounds/STR Attribute during that Order, deduct them from the Inactive Symbiont Armor Profile.
- When performing the ARM/BTS Rolls, the player must first make all those rolls due to the Fire Special Ammunition to facilitate the roll and effects sequence.
- The Active Symbiont Armor state is automatically canceled at the end of the Order in which the trooper loses as many or more points of the Wounds/STR Attribute of his Active Symbiont Profile.
- All those points which exceed the Wounds/STR of Active Symbiont Profile will be deducted from the Inactive Symbiont Armor Profile at the end of the Order.
- Once this state is cancelled, the player will place a Symbiont Armor: Inactive Marker besides the trooper, who can keep in game with the Inactive Symbiont Armor Profile.
- Spending one Short Skill of the Order, the bearer can cancel voluntarily the Active Symbiont Armor state to also cancel the Immobilized (IMM-1 or IMM-2), Isolated, or Targeted states.