Aus Infinity Wiki
- The trooper suffered a successful Attack using Special Ammunition or a Hacking Program capable of causing this state.
- The trooper suffered the effect of a piece of scenery or a Special Scenario Rule or condition capable of causing this state.
- Troopers in the Immobilized-1 state cannot declare Short Movement Skills other than Discover.
- Troopers in this state cannot declare Attacks nor any Short Skills other than Reset, Regeneration, Sensor, AutoMediKit, or those that state so explicitly in their description.
- Immobilized troopers cannot declare Entire Order Skills.
- Automatic Special Skills and Automatic Equipment continue to work, but the trooper must still respect all declaration restrictions.
- Troopers in the Immobilized-1 state continue to generate Orders for their Order Pool.
- The affected trooper may cancel this state via a successful Reset.
- A trooper with the Special Skill Engineer (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel the Immobilized-1 state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in base to base contact with the affected trooper and passing a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario that caused the state).