'State' is a game term for each of the altered conditions, beneficial or not, that a trooper might find himself in.
Each state has a specific game effect, as well as individual methods of activation and cancellation. States in Infinity are cumulative, and are indicated by placing Markers next to an affected trooper.
Troopers in any state with the Label Null do not generate Orders.
- Active Albedo (Human Sphere N3)
- Active Symbiont Armor (Human Sphere N3)
Blindedremoved in Human Sphere N3, see Stunned
- Casevac (State) (Human Sphere N3)
- CivEvac (Human Sphere N3)
- Disconnected (Human Sphere N3)
- Foxhole (Human Sphere N3)
- Hidden Deployment
- Holoecho (Human Sphere N3)
- Holoprojector L1 (State) (Human Sphere N3)
- No Wound Incapacitation
- Retreat! (State)
- Stunned (Human Sphere N3)
- Suppressive Fire (State)
- TO Camouflaged